Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lily & Luke

I must say that this is one of the many reasons I LOVE LOVE LOVE to photograph children. I just love to catch them being natural, well being who they really are! This past Saturday I meet with Polly and Ronnie. I have to say, it was a trip, we laughed, cried, pouted, pitched a fit, and almost ever other emotion you can think of. Times like this just remind me that my kids are really being kids, sometimes I think that they get tired of the camera being in their face! But at least we didn't break another arm! Lily just recently got her cast removed, because she, being the tom boy that she is, had a small accident. She keep on reminding her Momma everytime she jumped out of the swing that she wouldn't break her arm again....LOL!Here are just a few of my favorites! Remember and leave some love below for these adorable lil' ones!

You can click on the picture to make it larger!
















No comments: